Thursday, December 13, 2012

This Week in Elf on a Shelf #2

I’ve been slacking on my elf duties lately. I have all these wonderful and creative ideas, but my execution has been lacking. Almost everything I’ve done in the past week and a half has been pretty boring – nothing special. I didn’t even take pictures. I did step it up a little. Here are a few highlights.

Mini-me turned 5 this week, so her elf, Nutcracker, brought her a birthday present from Santa. She looks so cute, even with Sleeping Beauty hair!





We’re all looking forward to the college football championship game between Bama and Notre Dame. Looks like Nutcracker is ready too!



Nutcracker is hanging out in the Christmas decorations.




Hope you enjoyed a few of my ideas. Hopefully I’ll be back with more. 










Linking Up With:



    



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment